Understanding Scent Note Profiles:
Top: This is the first scent you experience when smelling your candle and removing the lid.
Middle: The middle note is the core of your candles fragrance and can take some time to develop. While burning your candle this is the most prominent scent.
Base: This is the main body of the scent which develops over time and will linger even after the candle has been extinguished
Scent Note Profiles
221b Baker Street, London
Middle: Cedar and Leather
Base: Sandalwood, Patchouli, Amyris, and Musk
Freshly Laundered Lab Coats
Middle: Jasmine and Cotton
Base: Cedar and Violet
Top: Bergamot and Lemon Peel
Middle: French Lavender
Newton's Apple Pie
Top: Orange, Cinnamon and Nutmeg
Base: Clove and Vanilla Bean
Middle: Coconut, Tropical Fruit, Green Leaves
Base: Wood and Vanilla
Pippin's Second Breakfast
Top: Fresh Cinnamon and Cloves
Middle: Heavy Cream
Base: Vanilla bean
Top: Buttercream and Sugar
Middle: Heavy Cream and Honey
Base: Vanilla Bean
The Lost City of Atlantis
Top: Sea Salt
Middle: Jasmine, Lily, Green Leaves
Base: Wood, Tonka Bean
The Upside Down
Middle: Cedar Wood, Jasmine
Base: Sandalwood, Amber, Dark Musk
Having a hard time deciding on what scent you would like to try? Our sampler consists of nine tealights in a burlap drawstring bag and comes with a $5 coupon code off your candle purchase when you have decided on your favorite scent. This product includes FREE shipping if ordered alone.
This sampler comes with the following nine scents:
- 221b Baker Street, London
- Freshly Laundered Lab Coats
- Lavendula Stoechas
- Newton's Apple Pie
- Pippin's Second Breakfast
- Sugar Cookie
- The Lost City of Atlantis
- The Nimbus 2000 Cloud
- The Upside Down
Each tealight is 0.5 oz. of all natural soy wax and will burn for approximately 5 hours.
Due to the small size of these samplers it is recommended to burn them in a small space to experience the smell as they will not be sufficient size to cover an entire room.
*Please note the coupon code only applies once per customer. Multiple orders of tealight samplers are not eligible for the $5 coupon code.
Hand poured on Long Island, NY
Please note that due to the nature of natural soy wax, frosting is likely to occur. If the appearance of minor frosting bothers you we recommend you order white.
Due to the handmade nature of our product, candle colors may vary by batch.
- Ensure that candles are room temperature when lighting and avoid extreme temperature differences.
- Trim wicks to 1/4 inch each time prior to burning.
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to create a melt pool across the entire top of the candle. This will allow for a full and even burn.
- For optimal burning, our recommended burn time is three to four hours maximum.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep burning candles away from any flammable objects. Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents and flames and always burn in a room with ventilation.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Only burn candles on heat resistant surfaces.
- Take care when touching or moving a candle which is lit, especially when the melt pool has formed.
- Always extinguish a candle with a wick snuffer, never use water.
- Ensure that the candle wick is fully extinguished and no longer glowing before leaving a candle unattended.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for product misuse.
Shipping and Returns
Due to the handmade nature of our product, all orders will ship within 1-2 weeks of order time unless otherwise noted.
We aim for complete customer satisfaction with every purchase. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, please contact us. Any unused products may be returned within 14 days of purchase, less shipping and handling costs. The customer is responsible for all associated shipping costs when returning products.