Many people don't realize the importance of trimming their wick. By properly trimming your wick before every lighting it allows your candle to burn more efficiently and provides for a significantly longer burn time.
This trimmer is smooth, comfortable, and easy to use. Its long handle provides sufficient length to easily trim your wick even at the bottom of your candle.
17 oz. all natural soy wax
Hand Poured on Long Island, NY
Please note that due to the nature of natural soy wax, frosting is likely to occur. If the appearance of minor frosting bothers you we recommend you select white as your candle color.
- Ensure that candles are room temperature when lighting and avoid extreme temperature differences.
- Trim wicks to 1/4 inch each time prior to burning.
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to create a melt pool across the entire top of the candle. This will allow for a full and even burn.
- For optimal burning our recommended burn time is three to four hours maximum.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep burning candles away from any flammable objects. Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents and flames and always burn in a room with ventilation.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Only burn candles on heat resistant surfaces.
- Take care when touching or moving a candle which is lit, especially when the melt pool has formed.
- Always extinguish a candle with a wick snuffer, never use water.
- Ensure that the candle wick is fully extinguished and no longer glowing before leaving a candle unattended.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for product misuse.
Due to the handmade nature of our product, all orders will ship within 1-2 weeks of order time unless otherwise noted.
We aim for complete customer satisfaction with every purchase. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, please contact us. Any unused products may be returned within 14 days of purchase, less shipping and handling costs. The customer is responsible for all associated shipping costs when returning products.
Top: This is the first scent you experience when smelling your candle and removing the lid.
Middle: The middle note is the core of your candles fragrance and can take some time to develop. While burning your candle this is the most prominent scent.
Base: This is the main body of the scent which develops over time and will linger even after the candle has been extinguished
on all order over $100
within 14 days of purchase
10% Donated Annually
to support women in STEM